Everlasting Tribute Narrative
Who is providing the Narrative?
Indicates required field
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number (Optional)
Your Mailing Address
About your lost loved one
Enter the First Name and the Last Name of your lost loved one. Also, please indicate which Gender Pronouns we should use when generating the narrative.
Their First Name
Their Last Name
Gender Pronouns to use:
What is your RELATIONSHIP to this person?
Please describe your relationship
to your lost loved one. Some possible
relationships are Dad, Father, Mom, Mother, Brother, Sister, Grandfather, Grandmother, Uncle, Aunt, Husband, Wife, Lover, Patriot, Partner, Friend, Cousin, Pastor, Sponsor, Teacher, Fellow Church Member, Insurance Agent, Banker, Barber, Stylist, Grocer, Computer Tech, Florist, or any other relationship pronoun you wish us to use.
Relationship to use:
What word BEST DESCRIBES this person?
Please enter a word that best describes
the person receiving this note. Some possible descriptive words are Cool, Smart, Beautiful, Tall, Wonderful, Talented, Charming, Delightful, Pleasant, Great, Powerful, Important, Strong, Forever Young, Faithful, Faith-filled, Delightful, Resourceful, or any other descriptive adjective you wish us to use.
Descriptive Word to use:
First choose 20 general observations
Below is a list of 72 general observations that could be made about someone. Choose 20 that best describe the person who will appear on the Amazing Introduction. Although y
ou may check as many observations you wish, we will decide which ones will actually appear on the card, based on the amount of available space.
01. had the best smile
02. had the best laugh
03. positively glowed
04. had the best sense of style
05. looked so incredibly young
06. was absolutely stunning
07. had a beautiful complexion
08. was always dressed appropriately
09. always looks so relaxed
10. knew when to dress more formally
11. was always so helpful
12. really brought out the best in people
13. was an excellent friend and confidant
14. made me want to be a better person
15. always has my back
16. always made me feel so comfortable
17. was always courteous
18. was always thoughtful and kind
19. always tries to provide what I need
20. was always willing to offer a ride
21. always donated to a good cause
22. always tried to help others
23. has an amazing gift for achievement
24. has great study habits
25. really knows what's important
26. is always at the top of the class
27. has always tested well
28. is a quick learner
29. is so smart
30. has the best ideas
31. reads music so well
32. sings like an angel
33. has a natural ability to harmonize
34. always sings on key
35. has an amazing range
36. writes beautiful songs
37. is a lot of fun to be around
38. just lights up the room
39. makes a huge impact on everyone
40. has an amazing outlook on life
41. makes everything seems brighter
42. is always friendly to a stranger
43. is fun to just hang around with
44. is easy to brag about to others
45. is a born optimist
46. always has a cheerful attitude
47. is one of the strongest people I know
48. is so trustworthy
49. is one of the bravest people I know
50. is a great example to others
51. is an honest and dependable person
52. is so dedicated to doing the right thing
53. is so loyal and trustworthy
54. is always obedient to those in charge
55. is thrifty yet very generous to others
56. is always on time
57. always does what's right
58. is a very consistent person
59. is a very reliable person
60. is always fair and balanced
61. is a great leader
62. is a fantastic cook
63. is flexible when it comes to plans
64. has got great leadership skills
65. has amazing creative potential
66. is an amazing person
67. looks fantastic at all times
68. photographs well
69. is very ambitious
70. has an intelligent look
71. is very intuitive
72. is so confident and self assured
Now write 12 more personal observations
To make this Amazing Introduction more meaningful, you need to write twelve (12)
more personal observations that describe the person who will appear on the note. We have provided examples of personal observations to help you write your own.
We consider these twelve
personal observations to be more important than the general observations. For that reason, they will be listed first on card, and in the order in which they appear below:
EXAMPLES OF PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS
"He/She absolutely loves his/her wife/husband"
"He/She is a great Dad/Mom to his/her 5 kids"
"He/She deserves the best life has to offer"
"He/She plays bridge better than anyone I know"
"He/She is very knowledgeable about NASCAR"
"He/She knows so much about Disney World"
"He/She is so insightful about education"
"He/She gives excellent advice about purchases"
"He/She picks me up when I'm down"
"He/She is a dedicated Christian and loves God"
"He/She loves (Name of Church)"
"He/She enjoys being a soccer mom (or dad)"
"He/She really loves to watch NFL Sunday Night"
"He/She plays tennis like a pro"
"He/She is an excellent golfer"
"He/She enjoys both the beach and mountains"
"He/She loves going to car shows"
"He/She is so proud of his/her children"
"He/She really loves his Aunt (Name)"
"He/She enjoys reading good books"
"He/She never misses his/her favorite TV show"
"He/She loves a good mystery movie"
"He/She loves to ride bikes"
"He/She is my most important earthly relationship"
"He/She is a really hard worker at (Employer)
"He/She loves to read the Bible"
"He/She loves to tell others about his/her faith"
"He/She is a terrific driver"
"He/She enjoys playing chess"
"He/She is an avid Sherlock Holmes fan"
"He/She really loves Christmas"
"He/She is a great listener"
1st (and most important) Personal Observation
2nd Personal Observation
3rd Personal Observation
4th Personal Observation
5th Personal Observation
6th Personal Observation
7th Personal Observation
8th Personal Observation
9th Personal Observation
10th Personal Observation
11th Personal Observation
12th Personal Observation
Are you ready to submit your choices?
Send Tom a Message
Copyright © 2023 by Thomas W. Campbell
is protected by Copyright, and all rights to these designs are reserved by the Thomas W. Campbell, the Copyright holder. None of the designs found on this site may be used or reproduced without permission.